Please be informed that Sumitomo SHI FW Energia Oy Group, with registered office in Metsänneidonkuja 8, 02130 Espoo, Finland, is the processor of your personal data You submitted. Moreover, it has been announced that:
- Your personal data will be processed by Sumitomo SHI FW Energia Oy Group for the purposes of the recruitment process for a specific position, on the basis of your consent according to the Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR Regulation.
- Your personal data will be stored within the period of six (6) months from the date of the final decision of the recruitment process.
- You are entitled to access, correct, remove or restrict the processing of your personal data and You are entitled to raise objections against the processing of the data, as well as You have right to data portability.
- Moreover, You are entitled to withdraw Your consent at any time. The above mentioned right does not influence the lawfulness of the processing of personal data which have been made on the basis of Your consent before withdrawal.
- Additionally, You have right to lodge a complaint to the Supervisory Authority for the unlawful processing of Your personal data. The right to lodge a complaint concerns only the lawfulness of the processing of personal data, it does not apply to the recruitment process.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary but necessary to take part in the recruitment process.
- Decisions regarding conduction and settlement of the recruitment process will be not undertaken in automated way.
- Individuals, whose offers will be accepted, will be contacted to set an interview.
- Individuals, whose offers will be not accepted, will not be informed and their applications will be deleted when the process is completed.