Combining experience and expertise to keep your plant running smoothly
We’ve been designing, fabricating, erecting and starting our own equipment for more than a century. That means we have the experience and capability to assess your boiler, recommend improvements, and predict the impact on performance, reliability and operation, before any fieldwork starts.
Service is an integral part of our business. Preventive condition monitoring, expert maintenance, rapid response repair work, and replacement part deliveries are key factors in achieving maximum reliability and cost-effective performance year after year.
- Balancing air and fuel flows for reduced erosion and corrosion.
- Condition monitoring of pressure parts.
- Inspection and specialist services.
- Tuning for compliance with new regulations (IED, BREF, MACT).
- Local service corners.
- Long Term Service Agreements (including Full Maintenance Service agreements).
- Outage and emergency services.
- Spare part services.