Turning industrial data into profits through optimized operation from actionable insights
Our Digital Services enable our industrial customers to apply real-time analytics to process data. We offer solutions that:
- Increase production and performance.
- Lower operating expenses.
- Improve availability and reliability.
These enhancements translate directly into increased profits and customer success. What’s more, our services help plant owners meet new demanding environmental requirements and use more challenging fuels.
Our solution collects process data from the customer automation system (DCS) or from the customer’s cloud platform and transmits, stores and processes it securely in our cloud platform. We offer it on a software as a service (SaaS) basis: customers pay a monthly subscription to use the web-based applications.
We follow security best practices throughout the development, deployment and operation of our products. Our systems use VPNs with remote access, and data is always encrypted whether static or in transit. Single sign-on (SSO) and IP restrictions are available, and security audits by industry leading partners are part of the deployment.
Actionable and advanced
- Our analytics applications like Envelope, Bed Management, Hotloop Diagnostics, Fouling Management and Leakage Detection provide clear actionable insights and instructions in real-time and directly to operators. It means the operators have a standardized way of reacting to various situations and can make sure operations are optimized every day.
- As the leading CFB provider we have gained deep know-how and packaged this into easily usable high-value products. The analytics are based on proprietary tried-and-true boiler models.
- We offer various advisory services, such as a Monitoring Service, where we monitor the customer asset remotely with automated reports. If a report indicates an alert, our expert network rapidly reacts and makes recommendations for action.
- We provide industry-class cybersecurity and data privacy.
- We care for the data throughout its lifetime. Customers always retain ownership of their data.
Easy to buy, deploy and operate
- After the initial minimum investment to get the data flowing, the customer only pays the monthly fee for the selected services and can cancel any time.
- Customers can also opt for annual plans with even better total cost of ownership. Our flexible subscription promotes extensive use of the products with flat fees, regardless of locations or user count within their company.
Our extensive domain knowledge and ability to refine data allows us to provide true customer value. Our digital services open up the possibility for plants to make use of a wider range of fuels, including waste, in cleaner processes – driving forward the world’s transition to net zero.