UNITED STATES - FINANCE AND TAX SPECIALIST
Sumitomo SHI FW is a world leader in combustion and steam generation technology. The company has sold close to 500 circulating fluidized bed (CFB) steam generating units around the world, bringing high-value technology solutions to utilities, independent power generators, municipalities and industrial clients. Our leadership position in CFB combustion has resulted from our commitment to deliver superior designs providing high efficiency, fuel flexibility and low emissions.
Our power solutions expand beyond fluidized bed technologies, covering flue gas cleaning, gasification, waste heat boilers and a full spectrum of aftermarket services. We pride ourselves in being able to cleanly and reliability convert the widest range of low quality fuels, waste materials and waste heat into affordable sustainable power, heat, syngas and steam for our clients. Our goal to provide sustainable energy solutions for all types of power applications relies on the most talented people with the deepest know-how and experience in the industry.
FINANCE AND TAX SPECIALIST
We are now looking for a Finance and Tax Specialist to join Sumitomo SHI FW´s Finance team to located in our Hampton, NJ office:
Responsibilities to include
- Prepare commercial tax advices for proposals and contracts, interstate and international.
- Prepare sales & use tax filings, federal and state income tax filings, and manage respective tax registrations.
- Provide internal advice for sales & use tax, and income tax matters as required.
- Assist in preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation.
- Keep track of relevant federal and state / local tax compliance requirements and due dates and maintain tax calendars for assigned companies.
- Monthly closing accounting activities.
- Review and approval of vendor invoices.
- Annual financial budget and forecast preparation.
- Work closely with the Finance and Tax teams in various activities and projects, proactively offering support.
We are looking for an entry level high-achiever with a positive, learning- and service-oriented attitude. The desired person is proactive, takes initiative and ownership, is flexible and has the following qualifications and capabilities:
- Great cooperation skills to work with people on all levels of organization and around the world.
- Result-oriented and persistent approach, and ability to execute and finalize.
- Proactive attitude as well as ability to operate autonomously to achieve goals.
- University degree and a CPA preferred. 3-5 years minimum tax experience.
Please send the resumes to the Human Resources Department: SFW.USfirstname.lastname@example.org