POLAND - TAX SPECIALIST
Sumitomo SHI FW is a world leader in combustion and steam generation technology. The company has sold close to 500 circulating fluidized bed (CFB) steam generating units around the world, bringing high-value technology solutions to utilities, independent power generators, municipalities and industrial clients. Our leadership position in CFB combustion has resulted from our commitment to deliver superior designs providing high efficiency, fuel flexibility and low emissions.
Our power solutions expand beyond fluidized bed technologies, covering flue gas cleaning, gasification, waste heat boilers and a full spectrum of aftermarket services. We pride ourselves in being able to cleanly and reliability convert the widest range of low quality fuels, waste materials and waste heat into affordable sustainable power, heat, syngas and steam for our clients. Our goal to provide sustainable energy solutions for all types of power applications relies on the most talented people with the deepest know-how and experience in the industry.
We are looking for a Tax Specialist to join our global tax team in Sosnowiec. Sumitomo SHI FW´s tax team is responsible for direct and indirect tax matters for the SFW Group. As a Tax Specialist you will be part of the tax team to ensure the delivery of statutory tax services as well as supporting business operations in different tax matters including VAT, CIT, WHT and other tax issues on an international basis. You will also support the tax team in intercompany tax accounting and reporting. We offer you a great opportunity to work in the power technology business in an international environment.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities are:
- Tax planning and advice for proposals and contracts
- Acting as an internal tax advisor for business in various tax matters
- Ensuring the tax compliance of SFW Group companies in different tax jurisdictions
- Managing tax enquiries and audits in different jurisdictions in cooperation with local authorities and advisors
- Participating in transfer pricing documentation projects
- Participating in intercompany tax accounting and reporting
- Master´s degree in taxation/finance/accounting
- Previous work experience in similar field of responsibility (e.g. tax consulting, tax shared services)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Solution orientated mindset to identify the challenges and focus on the solutions
- Proactive attitude as well as ability to operate autonomously to achieve goals and objectives
- Strong analytical skills
Apply by sending your application and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org We are continuously screening and contacting candidates until suitable has been found so make sure to send your application as soon as possible.